This role is hybrid, based out of Burlington, or but 100% remote (in EST) will be considered
Azara Healthcare is seeking an Operations Engineer with a high attention to detail and a passion for supporting customers. You will work on the operational side of the business working between service and engineering teams. This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as we work with our clients to identify and address real opportunities for improvement in cost and healthcare quality.
- Triage, process, and escalate incoming operational issues and end user requests
- Configure, schedule, and execute technical jobs responsible for loading data and computing results in company systems and products
- Monitor automated jobs and work with engineering to help drive issue resolution
- Perform production updates, including running off-cycle jobs to load data and re-calculate results, manipulating production data, altering product configurations, and onboarding new customers
- Collaborate with the services and engineering teams to solve customer issues, and help drive organizational solutions and process improvements
- Participate in the maintenance and development of organizational solutions used to increase automation and maximize efficiency
- Assist with the maintenance and augmentation of team documentation to outline new solutions and processes as well as update existing documentation to reflect changes to current protocols
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel to analyze and structure data required
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell and Python preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Strength in designing optimized and efficient processes preferred
- Comfortable interacting with colleagues at various levels within the organization
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively addresses end user needs
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information and adhere to data security and confidentiality protocols and procedures
Education and Relevant Experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science, information systems, or other technology/science degree.
- 1+ years’ experience in technology or technology related field
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.