The Implementation Engineer is a member of the Delivery Solutions team responsible for building and configuring interfaces with client Electronic Medical Record systems using standard tools and processes. The Implementation Engineer works as part of the project team that performs the initial roll-out of the DRVS platform for new clients, as well as on various additional projects that require changing the interface with the client.
- Onboard clients who use known EHRs to DRVS data warehouse. Onboarding involves modifying standard data extract templates based on feedback from clients during validation sessions.
- Work with implementation team to ensure data quality best practices are followed.
- Research and fix data validation issues as part of implementation work.
- Implement add-on reporting modules.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years experience in healthcare, public health, data analysis, electronic health records, SaaS implementations, or related field
Minimum Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Basic SQL ability (writing queries)
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and think logically and analytically
- Able to manage complex data sets and ability to understand processes and workflows
- The candidate will possess good oral and written communication skills and be willing to act as a team player; sharing information willingly and accurately, and ability to convert verbal requirements into working solutions.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously; must be both detail and deadline oriented.
- Understanding of key business intelligence concepts as well as knowledge of, or experience in, healthcare industry processes is preferred but not necessary.
- Emphasis is placed on analytical and problem-solving skills
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of PTO time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.