Azara Healthcare is a leader in the population health management industry. At Azara, the Data Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting, monitoring, and maintaining the data connectors that support the incoming data flow into Azara using prescribed tools, workflows, and processes.
Azara Healthcare has an exciting fast-paced, collaborative environment and we are looking for the right person with the drive to grow with us!
- Identify, respond, and rectify issues as they pertain to Azara Data Connectors and related inbound data connectivity issues from tickets and other sources.
- Work with clients, external IT professionals, and internal teams to establish, maintain, and troubleshoot data connectivity.
- Proactively assess data connector configuration changes and update accordingly.
- Triage generated tickets to appropriate resources.
- Respond to assigned tickets.
- Resolve or escalate tickets as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Candidate should have a college degree.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years of relevant IT/Network/Support experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Candidate must be analytical, organized, proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously and must be both detail and deadline-oriented.
- The candidate will possess good oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be willing to act as a team player and accurately share information with their teammates.
- Experience with ticket management systems, such as Jira, is preferred
- Preferred knowledge of xml, sftp, networking protocols, SQL, and GitHub.
- Experience within the healthcare or IT industry is desirable
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of PTO and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.