Azara Healthcare is seeking a Software Engineer Manager with a high attention to detail and a passion for creating high performing applications. You will manage a team responsible for designing, implementing, and improving our reporting application. The suite of products produced by the software team includes web applications using the MVVM design pattern and ASP.NET Core applications leveraging a variety SQL Server, Web API and other Microsoft technologies. All work is done in a team setting with a focus on team accountability and success. Understanding the technical and business “why” behind solutions is an important attribute of a leader at Azara.
This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as we work with our clients to identify and address real opportunities for improvement in cost and healthcare quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of talented engineers and developers
- Help to define and drive the software team’s technical roadmap
- Guide software architecture and product decision making
- Oversee the professional development of software team members
- Establish best practices for software engineering, release, and quality including adherence to agile practices CI/CD, and testing
- Work cross functionally with product, customer success, and clinical teams
- Actively solicit and incorporate feedback from clients and internal stakeholders on new software features and designs.
- Research and present new technologies to the software development team
- Comfortable managing risk and making meaningful decisions for your organization
- Able to drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High comfort level interacting with colleagues and with various levels of client organizations
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively addresses customer needs
Education and Relevant Experience
- BS/BA in Computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree
- 6+ years’ experience in technology or technology related field
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, (401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of PTO) and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.