Azara’s centralized data warehouse and reporting architecture is best suited for uniform and consistent reporting and performance benchmarking.
- Designed for the end-user, not just IT
- Community Health Center focused
- Upfront data validation, streamlined data process
- Interoperable and Extensible
- Heterogeneous electronic health records (EHR)
and practice management (PM) platforms
- Scalable to a national level
A full set of standards based Clinical Compliance Reports, Quality Measures, and Registries are included. In addition, reports for Visit Planning, Referral Management, Transitions of Care and Finance and Operations are available. Below is a representative summary of the various categories and types of reports.
Clinical Quality & Compliance Measures (150+ )
Patient Visit Planning / Huddle Report
Transitions of Care
Walk-In/Same-day Scheduled Patient Care
3rd Next Available
Provider Performance Benchmarking
Center Trend and Performance Comparison