Azara has openings for Implementation Analyst / Specialists to be part of a team responsible for the rollout of our product to our expanding customer base via installation, development and configuration of data interfaces between our clients’ source systems and Azara’s SaaS product, DRVS. This position will be actively and directly involved with our customers; leading and carrying out the development activities needed to facilitate the collection, analysis and presentation of data from a variety of clinical and administrative systems. In addition to working with customers, this position will also interact collaboratively with both internal software developers and outside consultants.
- Work directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify and document data requirements
- Consult with users to identify current Operations and Clinical procedures and understand Electronic Health Record (EHR) / Electronic Practice Management (EPM) workflows.
- Analyze clinical business systems along with the underlying database, to understand the detailed data capture and management requirements
- Work with clients and product management to identify, design and implement custom user interface programs to extract data from client EHR/EPM systems to be used for data analytics and decision support purposes
- Provide timely and accurate technical solutions ensuring data validity, consistency and standardization across clients and business functions
- Serve as the liaison between the Azara Implementation team and Executive and Clinical administrators to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data as well as the data collection processes.
- Conduct ongoing end user training and develop future support methods
- Track and resolve production issues post go-live
- Adhere to project & data migration strategy
- Establish and ensure data accuracy and validity of dashboards and key performance metrics against data warehouse and client source systems
- Perform data analysis using MS SQL Server and other third party tools and techniques for clients and internal product management
- Manage assigned projects and resolve or escalate issues to the appropriate level of management
- Work collaboratively with the administrator, analysts and developers to ensure BI solution accuracy and performance
Skills & Requirements
- Candidate should have a BS preferably in the area of computer science. Solid, hands on experience in a SQL Programmer/analyst position is highly desirable.
- Candidate must be analytical, organized, proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate should be comfortable managing projects, deliverables and time lines.
- Candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills and be willing to act as team player; sharing information willingly and accurately; and ability to convert verbal requirements into working solutions.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously; must be both detail and deadline oriented.
- Understanding of key business intelligence concepts as well as knowledge of, or experience in, healthcare industry processes is preferred but not necessary.
- Emphasis is placed on analytical and problem solving skills
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Experience in SQL Server 2008/12 database development in a Windows server environment required; Microsoft certifications a plus
- Possess intimate knowledge of SQL programming
- Practical, hands-on experience with EHR/EPM systems a big plus
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.